Felt Fanatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» hello a comunauty
ITM Finish in Private Stud Tourney on Reefer Empty2010-03-03, 18:00 by belette

» Play with The Felt Fanatics TONIGHT
ITM Finish in Private Stud Tourney on Reefer Empty2010-02-02, 21:46 by JoeShowdown

» PLEASE DO NOT POST ON THIS FORUM
ITM Finish in Private Stud Tourney on Reefer Empty2010-01-17, 12:34 by trucker103

» Final Table Finish in Private Tourney 01-03-10
ITM Finish in Private Stud Tourney on Reefer Empty2010-01-04, 01:20 by datsme53

» Ever go on a Romantic Sleigh Ride? Check it out!
ITM Finish in Private Stud Tourney on Reefer Empty2010-01-03, 20:07 by datsme53

» 1000$ twitter on cake
ITM Finish in Private Stud Tourney on Reefer Empty2009-12-30, 09:00 by ncbluez

» GoHard $100 Grand Slam Final Table Finish! 12-28-09
ITM Finish in Private Stud Tourney on Reefer Empty2009-12-30, 08:59 by ncbluez

» 12/29 Felt Fanatics Firestorm Results
ITM Finish in Private Stud Tourney on Reefer Empty2009-12-30, 08:55 by ncbluez

» New tournament on Tues @ FTP!
ITM Finish in Private Stud Tourney on Reefer Empty2009-12-27, 19:02 by mawlin

Affiliates
free forum

Cake Poker
Online Poker Room and Poker Tournaments - Carbon Poker
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Play online poker with thousands of real people for FREE

ITM Finish in Private Stud Tourney on Reefer

5 posters

Go down

ITM Finish in Private Stud Tourney on Reefer Empty ITM Finish in Private Stud Tourney on Reefer

Post  datsme53 2009-06-04, 02:38

ITM Finish in Private Stud Tourney on Reefer PrivateStudfreerollPumpedonPokerITM

Well.... I finished ITM at a Private Stud Tournament on Reefer tonight. I got taken out the last hand by the chip leader who was always winning on 7th street! Saw it time after time.. he would pull out the miracle... inside str8.. hit a set.... etc... He pulled it out on me by getting his second small pair on 7th street. I had put it all in by 5th street and he kept calling with nothing. Got his first pair on 5th street and did me in on 7th! GRRRRRRR! That was a big pot and would have put be over 40k in chips and solid at the final table!

A 10th place finish is where I ended up for $1.50 out of 237 entrants. Philly got deep also with 13th for a buck! You can see us both in the screen shot. Good job Philly! I saw him come back from just over 2k to get up to where he finished. I was chip leader at one point with almost 18k and got donked hard in 3 hands down to 6k... came back to 15k before the beat the ended it.
datsme53
datsme53
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

ITM Finish in Private Stud Tourney on Reefer Empty Re: ITM Finish in Private Stud Tourney on Reefer

Post  Admin 2009-06-04, 07:03

awesome! wtg dats n phill...glad to see you fellas itm!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

ITM Finish in Private Stud Tourney on Reefer Empty Re: ITM Finish in Private Stud Tourney on Reefer

Post  battlecat2828 2009-06-05, 03:55

nice win dat any win is a good win keep it up and c ya at the tables.
battlecat2828
battlecat2828

Back to top Go down

Post  Clibar 2009-06-05, 08:42

Nice jobs you two, congrats. Could you give those of us not playing on reefer a lil rundown of your like's and dislikes of the poker room? Your inside info would be appreciated!!

Good luck on the felts

Clint B
Clibar
Clibar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  datsme53 2009-06-09, 00:47

Clibar wrote:Nice jobs you two, congrats. Could you give those of us not playing on reefer a lil rundown of your like's and dislikes of the poker room? Your inside info would be appreciated!!

Good luck on the felts

Clint B

Well... I'm probably not the one to say much about Reefer. I don't play there unless one of the private tourneys I follow show up there, so I can't really give you much of a rundown at all. Just another merge site to me(carbon like).
datsme53
datsme53
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  KAR1982 2009-06-09, 04:40

wtg guys, it may not be much but thats great when there is over 200 people

KAR1982

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down