Felt Fanatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» hello a comunauty
POKERSTARS GIVES BACK.... Empty2010-03-03, 18:00 by belette

» Play with The Felt Fanatics TONIGHT
POKERSTARS GIVES BACK.... Empty2010-02-02, 21:46 by JoeShowdown

» PLEASE DO NOT POST ON THIS FORUM
POKERSTARS GIVES BACK.... Empty2010-01-17, 12:34 by trucker103

» Final Table Finish in Private Tourney 01-03-10
POKERSTARS GIVES BACK.... Empty2010-01-04, 01:20 by datsme53

» Ever go on a Romantic Sleigh Ride? Check it out!
POKERSTARS GIVES BACK.... Empty2010-01-03, 20:07 by datsme53

» 1000$ twitter on cake
POKERSTARS GIVES BACK.... Empty2009-12-30, 09:00 by ncbluez

» GoHard $100 Grand Slam Final Table Finish! 12-28-09
POKERSTARS GIVES BACK.... Empty2009-12-30, 08:59 by ncbluez

» 12/29 Felt Fanatics Firestorm Results
POKERSTARS GIVES BACK.... Empty2009-12-30, 08:55 by ncbluez

» New tournament on Tues @ FTP!
POKERSTARS GIVES BACK.... Empty2009-12-27, 19:02 by mawlin

Affiliates
free forum

Cake Poker
Online Poker Room and Poker Tournaments - Carbon Poker
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Play online poker with thousands of real people for FREE

POKERSTARS GIVES BACK....

+3
slyone66
datsme53
Admin
7 posters

Go down

POKERSTARS GIVES BACK.... Empty POKERSTARS GIVES BACK....

Post  Admin 2009-06-03, 10:16

I found this startling as i consider poker stars to be the least player friendly platform on the net...they have always been great at cashouts,but for a company that is making so much off its players i,ve always felt they gave back the least..then i get this email.
When it comes to tournament poker, nobody does it better than PokerStars. This June, we are giving all our players the best reason ever to play at the site with our $300,000 Reload Freerolls. In total, a massive $300,000 will be awarded in prize money, and tournament entry is completely free. Simply reload your account during June and you will be eligible to play as many $300,000 Reload Freerolls as you want. Which means you can hone your tournament game all month long, win cash prizes, and it won’t cost you a cent.

This is a great opportunity to give your bankroll a boost, and best of all, once you’ve reloaded, you can play in as many freerolls as you like. PokerStars is the home of tournament poker and you can test your poker skills against other players from all over the world, who will all be fighting it out for their share of the $300,000 – all for free!

Beginning June 1, players should reload their accounts, entering the code ‘RF300’. Once you’ve made your deposit, you will automatically be issued with a tournament ticket that will allow you to register for the freeroll of your choice. The ticket will be reusable, which means you can enter multiple daily freerolls, and you can use your ticket to register for a tournament at any point before the daily freerolls finish*.

If you finish in the top 400 positions in one of the daily freerolls you will win cash, plus entry into one of the freeroll finals** that take place at the end of the month, where there is even more prize money up for grabs. June will be an incredible month as PokerStars, make sure you are part of it.
How to play

Five freerolls run every day June 8-27 at 10:30 ET, 13:30 ET, 16:30 ET, 19:30 ET and 22:30 ET. Each freeroll will have a guaranteed prize pool of $2,000, and a maximum capacity of 20,000 players. You can find them in the PokerStars lobby by selecting ‘Tourney’ and ‘Freeroll’, or you can type ‘$300,000 Reload’ into the Tourney Filter. Registration will open one hour before the start of each tournament, so be sure to sign-up early. Register for the tournament(s) of your choice by using the ticket that was issued to you following your reload.
Daily $2,000 Reload Freerolls
Place Prize
1 $150 + ticket to final
2 $120 + ticket to final
3 $100 + ticket to final
4 $80 + ticket to final
5 $70 + ticket to final
6 $60 + ticket to final
7 $50 + ticket to final
8 $40 + ticket to final
9 $30 + ticket to final
10 to 18 $20 + ticket to final
19 to 27 $12 + ticket to final
28 to 45 $8 + ticket to final
46 to 81 $6 + ticket to final
82 to 153 $4 + ticket to final
154 to 270 $2 + ticket to final
271 to 400 $1 + ticket to final

If you finish in the money positions in a freeroll, you will qualify for one of five freeroll finals which will be played on Sunday June 28, in the same time slots as the daily freerolls. There will be a further $20,000 up for grabs in each freeroll final tournament.
$300,000 Reload Freeroll Finals
Place Prize
1 $1500
2 $1200
3 $1000
4 $800
5 $700
6 $600
7 $500
8 $400
9 $300
10 to 18 $200
19 to 27 $120
28 to 45 $80
46 to 81 $60
82 to 153 $40
154 to 270 $20
271 to 400 $10

*Players can use their tickets to enter the daily freerolls until 23:59 ET on June 26.

**Players may win a maximum of five final tickets, one for each of the five time slots. Any additional or unused final tickets are deemed to have no value, and will be expired upon completion of the promotion.

If you have any questions about the $300,000 Reload Freerolls, please contact
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

POKERSTARS GIVES BACK.... Empty Re: POKERSTARS GIVES BACK....

Post  datsme53 2009-06-03, 17:14

Hey thanks for the heads up on this jimmy! I hadn't received the email about it yet, but it is in the NEWS widget in the lobby of PokerStars. I went ahead and did the reload to be able to play in some of these. I think I can do 2 of them in the evenings if I'm able. It's a good deal.. don't know how easy it might be to finish ITM though until I try some. Up to 20,000 may be entered, so it might take more of an effort to be ITM, but hey.... it's a 2k freeroll 5 times daily and a 20k freeroll if you finish ITM in 1 of them. Might be worth it just to try for sure. $10 is all it takes to deposit if you can use a credit card. I had to use the $25 route because my credit card won't allow gambling payments. I did the e-check thing like I did when I made my first deposit a year and a half ago. Not hard to do at all.. so come on Felt Fanatics... get in on some of this free money! Smile

A little hint: PokerStars says it is a Reload Promotion. So it is not for first time depositors, but you can make more than one deposit of $10 each and get in on it. So... yeah... if you haven't deposited before... you can still do it... just make a first deposit .. then do another for your reload... They are making it easy to do this ... so take advantage of it and give it a try.
datsme53
datsme53
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  slyone66 2009-06-03, 18:01

thanks for the info dats about first time deposits, i'll have to do that one then reload. i used to play there all the time but haven t for a while. time to jump back onto pokerstars..sounds like a great promotion
slyone66
slyone66
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  Clibar 2009-06-03, 21:02

WEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAA, see yal on the felts!!!!!!!!

Good luck on the felts

Clint B
Clibar
Clibar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mad Clint 2009-06-06, 05:13

I got the same email, I already have a good size bank roll there. I wonder if I deposit money then took it back if it would can't lol. Don't need to fund my account, feels like extortion to me scratch
Mad Clint
Mad Clint
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Mad Clint 2009-06-06, 05:15

Mad Clint wrote:I got the same email, I already have a good size bank roll there. I wonder if I deposit money then took it back if it would can't lol. Don't need to fund my account, feels like extortion to me scratch

Got the email from Daniel Negreanu, he must be in on it. Shocked
Mad Clint
Mad Clint
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  datsme53 2009-06-09, 00:57

Mad Clint wrote:I got the same email, I already have a good size bank roll there. I wonder if I deposit money then took it back if it would can't lol. Don't need to fund my account, feels like extortion to me scratch

Hey.. it being just a promo to get people to reload... I bet you could cash out right after the promo is over...if you deposit 25 bucks.. which I think is the minimum cash withdrawl.. at least an echeck is.
datsme53
datsme53
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  KAR1982 2009-06-09, 05:01

thanks for the heads up. I may have to get a pokerstars account now to add to my many other poker sites lol

KAR1982

Back to top Go down

Post  RazorBacker1 2009-06-10, 17:11

Yes Its about time stars did this and its still small compaired to the huge amounts they make..but better than nuttin. Im sure they will get a big boost from the promo. and a good excuse for putting you money in and jump in. Good Luck Yall.. Razor Very Happy
RazorBacker1
RazorBacker1
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down