Felt Fanatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» hello a comunauty
Looking for FF to play with Empty2010-03-03, 18:00 by belette

» Play with The Felt Fanatics TONIGHT
Looking for FF to play with Empty2010-02-02, 21:46 by JoeShowdown

» PLEASE DO NOT POST ON THIS FORUM
Looking for FF to play with Empty2010-01-17, 12:34 by trucker103

» Final Table Finish in Private Tourney 01-03-10
Looking for FF to play with Empty2010-01-04, 01:20 by datsme53

» Ever go on a Romantic Sleigh Ride? Check it out!
Looking for FF to play with Empty2010-01-03, 20:07 by datsme53

» 1000$ twitter on cake
Looking for FF to play with Empty2009-12-30, 09:00 by ncbluez

» GoHard $100 Grand Slam Final Table Finish! 12-28-09
Looking for FF to play with Empty2009-12-30, 08:59 by ncbluez

» 12/29 Felt Fanatics Firestorm Results
Looking for FF to play with Empty2009-12-30, 08:55 by ncbluez

» New tournament on Tues @ FTP!
Looking for FF to play with Empty2009-12-27, 19:02 by mawlin

Affiliates
free forum

Cake Poker
Online Poker Room and Poker Tournaments - Carbon Poker
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Play online poker with thousands of real people for FREE

Looking for FF to play with

+3
Mad Clint
donkyplayer
SiresNme
7 posters

Go down

Looking for FF to play with Empty Looking for FF to play with

Post  SiresNme 2009-05-12, 23:29

Greetings all,
I hope this note finds you well. I play at Poker Stars most of the time, and I also play some private tourneys at Fulltilt. I see that FF has a lot of sites new to me, and would like to start playing with some FF members.
So would anyone like to offer me some input as to where our members are hanging out the most?
I will tell you right up front that I am not a huge fan of freerolls, but will play them to support the site. I prefer low to mid limit MTT’s and some higher buy ins at single table SnG’s.

But like I said, I would really like to start some friendships with some other FF members.

So please drop me a note, and I will check what site or sites you all are playing at.

Good luck on and off the felts,
Be safe / be well
Sires (aka: Bongs Rule @ fulltilt, SiresNme @ Stars)
SiresNme
SiresNme
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Looking for FF to play with Empty Re: Looking for FF to play with

Post  donkyplayer 2009-05-15, 23:51

I mainly play just freerolls. once in a while i will play cash games but im tired of all the suck outs and it seems to me that thy know what i have no matter what. and im not talking about think whtat i have. it seems to me that eveytime i have a great hand they call with a 3/7 or so sh*t like that and win.....but im always looking to make some new friends that play cards... if u have yahoo hit me up... ryangordon1012304@yahoo.com
donkyplayer
donkyplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Mad Clint 2009-05-17, 03:00

Hey Sires, I play alot more play money on PS as my friends are usaully to broke to play the money tables with me lol but still play a few big tournies like the 200K. I to play alot of Fulltilt as my bankroll there is getting massive Very Happy I also play doyles and carbon. I do play freerolls when they appear appealing, nothing like free money Twisted Evil
my names are:
PS- Mad_Clint
Fulltilt- Clitto
Doyles- MadClint#1 (it's the same on all the cake network)
Carbon- MadClint
Mad Clint
Mad Clint
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  JointsRule 2009-05-30, 18:28

Hey (hubby) Sires,

Thank you for turning me on I love you to this site. It seem pretty cool so far and doesn't appear to have any Railbird drama, here so far. Very Happy

Your wife and Monster Bride,
JointsRule Twisted Evil
JointsRule
JointsRule
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin 2009-05-30, 23:48

Well i myself move around alot,i do play at poker stars and full tilt,but lately i,ve been playing on doyles and pitbull poker.When i 1st went to pitbull poker i ran into the some of the problems with the site as others have,the freezing up ect.I was there mainly to give it a shot with the free 10.00...so when the money was gone and the freerolls kept hanging up i left.Then about a year ago i found myself winning a private freeroll there,and tho i still have some occasional problems with freezrng during the freerolls,i found that turning off my pop up blocker pretty much solved the issue..so i used this money to play there and i gained...then i began to notice how few players there were buying into all the daily guarentees...in fact a huge percentage of them the house is losing money on.very small fields with good prize money...it was like a dream come true to ad to that when i do play the ring games i find plenty of fish who dont care about their free 10.00 and add to my winnings...so i now play there often...you n the wife should get the free $10.00 i offer here and give them a try...i read her post earlier and i think she might like the $25 freerolls they run evey hour
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Clibar 2009-05-31, 00:27

Hey bro, i played exclusively at poker stars for years then added fulltilt. Ive won and lost alot of money on stars, my biggest win came from there. As far as most recent i have been playing at Doyels and Pittbull. What jimmy said about the buy-in guarantees is true, the 5 and 10 dollar buyins are 2 3 and 4 hundred, an i have not been in 1 that reached the mark from buy-ins and rebuys. Very small fields and and had some good fortunes at the ring games too. If your patient and find the right table they bet crazy, and with good cards it will payoff, sometimes 3 digits at the 1/2 nl. As for Doyles ive been up and down over there, streaky, after recapping my week in my head i believe my downs are from playing when im tired. All in all i think doyles is a place money can be made at.

Look forward to seeing ya on the tables!!!!!!

Good luck on the felts

Clint B

some version of Clibar at all the sites
Clibar
Clibar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel K 2009-06-03, 22:13

Mad Clint wrote:Hey Sires, I play alot more play money on PS as my friends are usaully to broke to play the money tables with me lol

I'm pretty sure he's referring to me as one of his friends too broke to play real money tables haha....if you ever need a break from the real money you can find me on play money tables on stars "kinsy"......would love to play with some fanatics...unfortunately I know most play real money!
Angel K
Angel K
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down