Felt Fanatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» hello a comunauty
The Big Bad Wolf by James Patterson Empty2010-03-03, 18:00 by belette

» Play with The Felt Fanatics TONIGHT
The Big Bad Wolf by James Patterson Empty2010-02-02, 21:46 by JoeShowdown

» PLEASE DO NOT POST ON THIS FORUM
The Big Bad Wolf by James Patterson Empty2010-01-17, 12:34 by trucker103

» Final Table Finish in Private Tourney 01-03-10
The Big Bad Wolf by James Patterson Empty2010-01-04, 01:20 by datsme53

» Ever go on a Romantic Sleigh Ride? Check it out!
The Big Bad Wolf by James Patterson Empty2010-01-03, 20:07 by datsme53

» 1000$ twitter on cake
The Big Bad Wolf by James Patterson Empty2009-12-30, 09:00 by ncbluez

» GoHard $100 Grand Slam Final Table Finish! 12-28-09
The Big Bad Wolf by James Patterson Empty2009-12-30, 08:59 by ncbluez

» 12/29 Felt Fanatics Firestorm Results
The Big Bad Wolf by James Patterson Empty2009-12-30, 08:55 by ncbluez

» New tournament on Tues @ FTP!
The Big Bad Wolf by James Patterson Empty2009-12-27, 19:02 by mawlin

Affiliates
free forum

Cake Poker
Online Poker Room and Poker Tournaments - Carbon Poker
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Play online poker with thousands of real people for FREE

The Big Bad Wolf by James Patterson

3 posters

Go down

The Big Bad Wolf by James Patterson Empty The Big Bad Wolf by James Patterson

Post  LargeLooker 2009-04-17, 17:45

Well I got done reading The Big Bad Wolf about two days ago, it only took me a day to read it. I'd say for advanced readers it' should take about 8 hours or so to go through. It isn't much of an intellectual read as it is drama or horror based. Actually it's more of an awaking into the underground market. Here is a FBI agent (Alex Cross) going after what may be an abberition but said to be the biggest MOBStER to have ever lived. The Wolf as he's known is going for that top spot. He wants to be the most dangerous man of all time and in some respects achieves that title in this book. From slavery to kidnapping murder and extortion, this book keeps the reader interested. I'd say to be weary when reading this book it may lead you into a trip. As self absorbed as this read makes a reader it manages to give you a glimpse into what real Mobster life is like. I especially liked the way the book leads into the sportsworld and how the The Wolf manages to keep you laughing even during such a half hearted brutal story. If you've read the book I'd like to hear about it. If not I suggest a read but with caution and calm as this book can get you wriled up. Arrow Twisted Evil Very Happy

P.S. I'm now a quarter thru The Eyes of The Dragon by Stephen King

p.s.s. so i got done with The Eyes of The Dragon, took almost a week I went to it on and off, and I liked it, it held my interest and it seemed to get better as it went along, all in all then ending couldnt have been better, and my favorite most like what ubsurd, wierd, out of this world, wild charecter is still lingerin around somewhere, mauybe in the authors head ,

Last edited by LargeLooker on 2009-04-25, 23:58; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : adding more content)
LargeLooker
LargeLooker
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

The Big Bad Wolf by James Patterson Empty Re: The Big Bad Wolf by James Patterson

Post  KAR1982 2009-05-16, 02:17

I haven't read either of these books but may have to check them out. I'm always looking for a good read and like something that will keep my interest. If you got anymore suggestions, let me know, I need a few good books to read.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions you might give. Smile

KAR1982

Back to top Go down

The Big Bad Wolf by James Patterson Empty Re: The Big Bad Wolf by James Patterson

Post  Cookie 2009-05-16, 12:18

Good review!

I am a BIG "Alex Cross" fan and have read the entire series of James Patterson's novels involving him. I would highly recommend reading them, starting with "Along Came a Spider." Cool
Cookie
Cookie

Back to top Go down

The Big Bad Wolf by James Patterson Empty rere

Post  LargeLooker 2009-05-16, 14:25

thnx for the commentz,,, i'll go out and read another patterson novel,i went into a barnes n nobles bookstore and researched ,that man has written alot
LargeLooker
LargeLooker
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  KAR1982 2009-05-16, 20:46

Cookie wrote:Good review!

I am a BIG "Alex Cross" fan and have read the entire series of James Patterson's novels involving him. I would highly recommend reading them, starting with "Along Came a Spider." Cool

I will for sure add that one to the list off "to reads"

KAR1982

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum