Felt Fanatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» hello a comunauty
Who Will Win Celebrity Apprentice Empty2010-03-03, 18:00 by belette

» Play with The Felt Fanatics TONIGHT
Who Will Win Celebrity Apprentice Empty2010-02-02, 21:46 by JoeShowdown

» PLEASE DO NOT POST ON THIS FORUM
Who Will Win Celebrity Apprentice Empty2010-01-17, 12:34 by trucker103

» Final Table Finish in Private Tourney 01-03-10
Who Will Win Celebrity Apprentice Empty2010-01-04, 01:20 by datsme53

» Ever go on a Romantic Sleigh Ride? Check it out!
Who Will Win Celebrity Apprentice Empty2010-01-03, 20:07 by datsme53

» 1000$ twitter on cake
Who Will Win Celebrity Apprentice Empty2009-12-30, 09:00 by ncbluez

» GoHard $100 Grand Slam Final Table Finish! 12-28-09
Who Will Win Celebrity Apprentice Empty2009-12-30, 08:59 by ncbluez

» 12/29 Felt Fanatics Firestorm Results
Who Will Win Celebrity Apprentice Empty2009-12-30, 08:55 by ncbluez

» New tournament on Tues @ FTP!
Who Will Win Celebrity Apprentice Empty2009-12-27, 19:02 by mawlin

Affiliates
free forum

Cake Poker
Online Poker Room and Poker Tournaments - Carbon Poker
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Play online poker with thousands of real people for FREE

Who Will Win Celebrity Apprentice

+2
reaper60
tukie
6 posters

Go down

Who Will Win Celebrity Apprentice Empty Who Will Win Celebrity Apprentice

Post  tukie 2009-04-17, 11:30

Anyone watching this show? Who do you think will win? Annie Duke, Joan Rivers, Melissa Rivers, Clint Black or Jesse James? I think Annie is the strongest player and should win.
tukie
tukie
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Who Will Win Celebrity Apprentice Empty Re: Who Will Win Celebrity Apprentice

Post  reaper60 2009-04-18, 12:43

tukie wrote:Anyone watching this show? Who do you think will win? Annie Duke, Joan Rivers, Melissa Rivers, Clint Black or Jesse James? I think Annie is the strongest player and should win.

It should either be Annie or Jessie, but I'm leaning on Annie she steps up and takes charge which some of them don't like, but that's business.
reaper60
reaper60
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  tukie 2009-04-18, 14:55

Yes for sure she steps up but I do like Jesse as well. I think Trump is afraid to fire Joan or Melissa but we'll see this week looks like there will be some fireworks according to the previews lol.
tukie
tukie
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  bestoboth 2009-04-18, 18:21

I will admit that I have not watched much because it pains me to do so... quite literally... but as much as I LOVE ANNIE DUKE! I gotta also say that she is smart, capable and awesome in a variety of ways other than her poker prowess!

ANNIE ANNIE ANNIE ANNIE!! cheers
bestoboth
bestoboth
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  datsme53 2009-04-19, 02:34

I have been following this show quite a bit. I really like it when Trump brings 'em in afterward to discuss who should be fired. It seems they kinda turn on each other a bit lol! I sure hope ANNIE DUKE wins it. Gonna be interesting to watch it unfold to the end. Come on ANNIE!
datsme53
datsme53
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  reaper60 2009-04-19, 10:57

tukie wrote:Yes for sure she steps up but I do like Jesse as well. I think Trump is afraid to fire Joan or Melissa but we'll see this week looks like there will be some fireworks according to the previews lol.

Joan and Melissa just don't seem like leaders and after watchng a few times I don't understand how they got where they're at today. Annie seems like an out front leader and Jesse seems to be a behind the scenes leader.
reaper60
reaper60
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  tukie 2009-04-19, 11:52

reaper60 wrote:
tukie wrote:Yes for sure she steps up but I do like Jesse as well. I think Trump is afraid to fire Joan or Melissa but we'll see this week looks like there will be some fireworks according to the previews lol.

Joan and Melissa just don't seem like leaders and after watchng a few times I don't understand how they got where they're at today. Annie seems like an out front leader and Jesse seems to be a behind the scenes leader.

I couldnt agree with you more I just hope Annie wins the task tonite or she may be the next one on the chopping block cause she the team leader.
tukie
tukie
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Who Will Win Celebrity Apprentice Empty who was

Post  reaper60 2009-04-23, 19:55

I didn't get to see it this past Sunday and haven't seen, but who got the boot?
reaper60
reaper60
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  sOgD 2009-04-24, 00:25

missed last Sunday but got filled in on what happened, I think Jesse will take it. His wife has the pull to bring in big $ in needed in a fund raising task.
sOgD
sOgD
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  tukie 2009-04-27, 13:55

Last nite was hilarious. Melissa got the boot finally and both her and Joan threw their temper tantrums. Joan called Annie white trash cause she plays poker. Can you believe it. I think anyone who did like Joan (which I don't) won't like her too much after that comment. Melissa is the poorest loser I've ever seen on the show. Should be interesting next week to see if Joan comes back. (she left with Melissa) cheers
tukie
tukie
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Who Will Win Celebrity Apprentice Empty White Trash?

Post  reaper60 2009-04-27, 14:28

Well Joan has her nerve the woman who slept her way, I was going to say the top, should be flop. Her face looks like the Joker, she obnoxious and basically a sickening person. Glad to see her daughter booted.
reaper60
reaper60
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Who Will Win Celebrity Apprentice Empty Re:

Post  datsme53 2009-04-28, 01:02

tukie wrote:Last nite was hilarious. Melissa got the boot finally and both her and Joan threw their temper tantrums. Joan called Annie white trash cause she plays poker. Can you believe it. I think anyone who did like Joan (which I don't) won't like her too much after that comment. Melissa is the poorest loser I've ever seen on the show. Should be interesting next week to see if Joan comes back. (she left with Melissa) cheers

I'm with you on this one tukie! ANNIE DUKE all the way! Most talented one in the competition. Brings in the most money and has the best ideas of all of em! Just one look at the tantrum Melissa Rivers put on is enough to show that she does not belong on the show.. and the same goes for Joan Rivers too! I hope she does not come back next week, but she probably will. After what she said about poker players she should be boycotted by us all! If it weren't for Annie Duke on this show.. I would no longer watch it. What a childish display that was by Joan Rivers and Melissa! Joan Rivers owes an apology to every poker player there is. How dare she judge people and generalize all poker players in that way! She thinks she is so much better than everyone. People in glass houses............ !
Shocked
datsme53
datsme53
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Who Will Win Celebrity Apprentice Empty Disgustin

Post  reaper60 2009-05-15, 20:23

You talk about being digusted man I wanted to throw my television out the front door, to think I went all in in a tourney and lost to watch the end and I was number 5. I was so pissed Joan won, what a poor excuse for a human being. Oh I guess we're all mafia. I hope they throw her ugly old butt out of Vegas next time she crosses the city limits.
reaper60
reaper60
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  sOgD 2009-05-15, 20:46

Worst badbeat EVER!
sOgD
sOgD
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  battlecat2828 2009-05-16, 00:05

reaper60 wrote:You talk about being digusted man I wanted to throw my television out the front door, to think I went all in in a tourney and lost to watch the end and I was number 5. I was so pissed Joan won, what a poor excuse for a human being. Oh I guess we're all mafia. I hope they throw her ugly old butt out of Vegas next time she crosses the city limits.
ya i think the b#$tch should be shot, for all of her crap talking but that just my opinion of course.
battlecat2828
battlecat2828

Back to top Go down

Post  datsme53 2009-05-16, 02:34

I thought it must have been cut and dried with Trump well before this started. He must not have wanted to fire Joan, because he should have a couple of times. She didn't hold a candle to Annie's abilities at all! I had it figured that Joan would have had to beat Annie 4 out of 5 at least to have a shot at beating Annie Duke. Annie trounced her by more than 2 to 1 in raising money in the final... and more than that overall...but somehow it wasn't enough for Trump. Annie was far and away the best player there .. bar none. She even beat Clint Black at his game when she wrote a better jingle song than Black did! She was amazing the whole way and Joan did mostly nothing at all, especially when comparing the two's accomplishments during the entire show.

This was an abortion as far as I was concerned and Trump should be the one that got fired! I'll have a very difficult time ever watching this show again after seeing this miscarriage of justice! Joan acted like a spoiled brat(so did her daughter Melissa), and to use the most unprofessional language and name calling to Annie and ALL poker players was disgusting. Then Trump gives it to Joan, probably because she was so old and figured she overcame.... BULLSHEEET!
What a ridiculous ending to what was an very entertaining series of events. Will I ever watch this show again.... my guess is the only way I would is if they had a dynamic personality on there that I wanted to watch really bad, but other than that, after seeing this ending that was so screwed up, I doubt I will watch it again... at least not with the same enthusiasm as I had with this particular series.
datsme53
datsme53
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum