Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Play online poker with thousands of real people for FREE
Shopmotion

Look at the size of this real snake in this video..unbelievable! Empty

Look at the size of this real snake in this video..unbelievable!

Go down

Look at the size of this real snake in this video..unbelievable! Empty Look at the size of this real snake in this video..unbelievable!

Post  datsme53 on 2009-04-01, 19:26

Just click on the pictureand then click on full size button(lower right) .....then click on window's upper right maximizer to get full screen. Don't know if I've ever seen one this big... HUGE!

Look at the size of this real snake in this video..unbelievable! Th_Snake

Back to top Go down

Look at the size of this real snake in this video..unbelievable! Empty Re: Look at the size of this real snake in this video..unbelievable!

Post  Mad Clint on 2009-04-02, 05:23

Snakes in the lounge uhmmmm bounce Shocked Shocked
Mad Clint
Mad Clint
Moderators
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Look at the size of this real snake in this video..unbelievable! Empty Re: Look at the size of this real snake in this video..unbelievable!

Post  Clibar on 2009-04-06, 17:14

Yes nice video!! I just love snakes in the lounge, lol
Clibar
Clibar
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bestoboth on 2009-04-14, 00:25

LOL that scared the livng sh!t out of me! AWESOME! Wink

At least if we have that snake in the lounge we don't have to worry about it getting out! LOL

Somebody said that bugger was near on to 50ft? HOLY CRAP!

*runs off to look for info*

Back to top Go down

Post  bestoboth on 2009-04-14, 09:47

El Donko wrote:I love snakes, they don't scare me. I have 10 of them. You want to scare the hell out of me! Put my ex wife in the lobby! affraid affraid affraid

LOL - That just ain't right... LOL But i feel the same way about my ex-girlfriend... YIKES!!!

I love snakes too.. it wasn't the fact that it was a snake that scared me it was the movement of the camera and that STUPID laugh at the end that was sorta shocking!!!! LOL (I am easily startled! LOL) That voice sounds JUST like my crazy old uncle bob..... now THAT is scary... that guy was like the freaking crypt keeper!! LOl

Back to top Go down

Post  bestoboth on 2009-04-15, 03:09

El Donko wrote:

I can hear rob zombie's meet the creeper music in the background, with sound effects from Deliverance affraid

Laughing

*shivers* affraid *shivers*

I am pert near sure that I used to live in Deliverance country (till we escaped to the nearly human north LOL)... I still have nightmares... affraid

Back to top Go down

Post  bestoboth on 2009-04-15, 13:31

El Donko wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

What was even more creepy was that, movie "Wrong Turn"

Although that screaming deformed hillbilly dude (the little one) well he made me about die from laughing, especially when he fell out of that tree!

lol!

I wonder if I should see that movie... or will it just make the nightmares WORSE!! LOL

Back to top Go down

Look at the size of this real snake in this video..unbelievable! Empty hilly shit

Post  LargeLooker on 2009-04-15, 20:17

that caught ME way offgaurd, you stupit son of a bitch,,,hahaha bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
LargeLooker
LargeLooker
Moderators
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down