Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Play online poker with thousands of real people for FREE
Shopmotion

Eurolinx Payed me off with a MoneyGram! Empty

Eurolinx Payed me off with a MoneyGram!

Go down

Eurolinx Payed me off with a MoneyGram! Empty Eurolinx Payed me off with a MoneyGram!

Post  datsme53 on 2009-07-05, 01:12

Most of you know by now that Eurolinx stopped allowing US players on their site. I was playing on that site quite a lot until all this transposed. Any players that were registered with Eurolinx before Jan. 1 2009 are still able to play there with no problem. I lost my hard drive a while ago and had another put in and had to redownload Eurolinx(and all other poker sites as well). When I attempted to install it... they would not allow me to do so, because of the change. I had been playing since about the 1st of February or so. I had won a total of $26.79 from freerolls there in a fairly short period of time. When I was not allowed to install the software I contacted Eurolinx by email and their support helped me out to attempt to get the winnings that were on my account. I had NEVER deposited with Eurolinx... and they didn't have a set proceedure for paying off winnings from clients that had not deposited with them. Support went back and forth a few times with their payout department, but yesterday I went to a MoneyGram place and gave them the number and info their email gave to me and I received the $26.79 with no cost to me at all. So... if some of you US players that are wondering how well they will payout.. well.. all I can say is.. it wasn't a real big hassle for me at all to go to a moneygram and put the $26.79 in my pocket!! Smile Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum