Search
Play online poker with thousands of real people for FREE
Shopmotion

[color=red]WELCOME ALL[/color]

Go down

[color=red]WELCOME ALL[/color]

Post  Admin on 2009-03-09, 16:56

Hello,
I am Jim Weidner and my partner is Clint Barlow,and we are pleased to welcome you to FeltFanatics,a new poker community for all people who love to play poker.Our goal is to provide you with the best poker information,a place to vent your frustrations,exult in your wins,and make friends and join in on our exclusive tournaments and freerolls.We hope to soon get these events going for you,we opened the site on march 8th of 2009. You can help us by making post and kliking on any advertisers or sponsors we have listed..the more traffic to the site the more options we will have to increase your events...one again welcome to FeltFanatics and good luck on the felts! Very Happy
To acess our forum simply click the home button at the top of this page.
Admin
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [color=red]WELCOME ALL[/color]

Post  datsme53 on 2009-03-28, 12:28

Hello, and thank you for the invitation to come here and participate in your new forum! I'm excited to be able to join a forum from it's new beginning! I hope to be a contributor here and I know this will become a forum to be proud of. Smile Thanks again!

datsme53,

Willis Nowell

Back to top Go down

welcome again dats

Post  Admin on 2009-03-28, 12:32

and thanks for posting i,m also in the chat logged in at the bottom if you want to just chat.

Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mad Clint on 2009-03-28, 18:59

Welcome aboard datsme53, here we all try to contribute alittle. Our staff work hard for us so I think we can return the favor by telling more ppl about this forum. It's a great community.
Mad Clint
Moderators
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down