FAQ
 Search
Play online poker with thousands of real people for FREE
Shopmotion

ITM finish at Doyles Sunday Grand

Go down

ITM finish at Doyles Sunday Grand

Post  datsme53 on 2009-06-15, 01:36

Got an ITM finish tonight at Doyles Sunday Grand. Finished 62nd out of 985 entrants for $1.80. I had the chips to go much higher, but I played hands that put me up and down the ladder. Players were pushing hard for 7,8,9k or all in with not much.. like one hand 2 went all in with A,7 and A,8! Lots of mediocre hands were pushing hard. I had 15k and got 9,9... got pushed to 8k by a bluffer so I called... he had A,Q.. yeah he hit a Q. Then I won a hand without a call and back up to 14k. Got JJ but got pushed to all in or fold.... by one that was all in with A,7...k,8...k,10 before so I called... and he had yep...A,Q! He had me covered by a little and hit an A on the turn!!!! Got beat both times in 3 hands when I had a PP against A,Q! You think I could have won 1 of 'em lol! Oh well... next week .. maybe a good cash(If I have time to get into the feeder that is lol).

Back to top Go down

Re: ITM finish at Doyles Sunday Grand

Post  Admin on 2009-06-15, 11:33

Well great job nonetheless,it seems just recently more and more the i got an ace i,m all in strategy is paying off for some...i rallied for clibar last night from the rail in a big game and watched as he was hit with suckout after suckout,to the point where i just was sickened....good luck in the future guys!

Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  R1ckJon3z on 2009-06-17, 19:05

Way to go Dats! I have been wanting to try some tourney's at Doyles, but haven't had time yet. Maybe things will slow down a little soon and I can get in there and try my luck.. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  slyone66 on 2009-06-18, 17:48

any money is good money in a freeroll Dats, slowly but surely i know you will build that bankroll my friend, congrats on a victory in the money all the same.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down