FAQ
 Search
Play online poker with thousands of real people for FREE
Shopmotion

Check out Poker770 free money no deposit

Go down

Check out Poker770 free money no deposit

Post  tukie on 2009-06-14, 23:39

Just wanted to let everyone know about the poker site called Poker770 where when you download you follow the instructions and receive 7.70 free cash with no deposit. They have lots of freerolls all size stakes and loose players. I believe it is not US friendly but not completely sure but if you are outside the US you can get in for sure. It is the same network as Titan. Hope to see some of the members join. Very Happy
tukie
VIP
VIP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Check out Poker770 free money no deposit

Post  slyone66 on 2009-06-16, 20:53

tukie i went on and started to doanload, my McAfee went crazy. saying spyware and adware detected, anyone else have that problem?

Back to top Go down

Post  tukie on 2009-06-16, 21:46

I've been playing it now for a few days and don't seem to have any problems. Got my account up to almost 30.00 with the 7.70 they gave me. Easy money there and very low field in tourneys. If you don't trust it maybe you shouldn't download but as I say I haven't had any problems. I use windows defender and AVG.
tukie
VIP
VIP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  slyone66 on 2009-06-18, 17:45

i might give it a second try seeing your making some money tukie Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  tukie on 2009-06-19, 11:04

Hope to see you there I'm sure you will do well. Try the small buy-ins with guaranteed prize pool. Unlimited rebuys and one add-on till first break. Very low field. Ive cashed in them quite a bit.
tukie
VIP
VIP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  slyone66 on 2009-06-19, 19:47

hey tukie, went on again and downloaded site, registered and then was told they don't accept U.S. players. "bummer" good luck to you on the site though. may the cards fall your way.

Back to top Go down

Post  tukie on 2009-06-20, 12:05

slyone66 wrote:hey tukie, went on again and downloaded site, registered and then was told they don't accept U.S. players. "bummer" good luck to you on the site though. may the cards fall your way.

Sorry Sly I wasn't sure if USA friendly but now I know. Thanks for trying.
tukie
VIP
VIP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  trucker103 on 2009-06-21, 16:41

poor old us from usa slammed again lol some day we will all get to play on whatever site we choose i hope gl tukie .

Back to top Go down

Post  tukie on 2009-06-22, 10:35

Thanks trucker. Lost most of my winnings on cash tables. They play wild, call with anything. The site just gave me some free tokens for their tourneys as a thanks for being loyal. Try to recoup some of the losses lol. Pretty good deal all for free.
tukie
VIP
VIP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down