Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Play online poker with thousands of real people for FREE
Shopmotion

Qualified for 20k & ITM at PokerStars Reload Freeroll tonight!

Go down

Qualified for 20k & ITM at PokerStars Reload Freeroll tonight!

Post  datsme53 on 2009-06-13, 02:17

Well.. I qualified for a different on of these $20,000 Finals. This one is the one listed at 22:30 PM! This makes 2 different ones I will be able to play in. I only won another $1 this time also. GRRRRRRRRR! I had around 23k and was well inside the qualifying position when I got AA! The blinds were at 3k. There was a raise after a few limp ins and I decided to go for a nice cash too. I took it all in... knowing the raiser at least would call. He did! He had Ad,7d. Had him dominated and after the flop too! It had only 1 diamond in it and no help for him! Yep.... the turn and the river were diamonds!!!! A runner runner oh what a bummer beat to knock me out! He had me covered by 10 k or so. That pot was over 59k!!! WOW! Very hard to take that one at that point! How do I get into a good cash in one of these? That was it for sure, but not to be!

Hey.. that is twice in a row I got knocked out of one of these 2k Reload Freerolls with AA! That really bites!

Back to top Go down

Re: Qualified for 20k & ITM at PokerStars Reload Freeroll tonight!

Post  RazorBacker1 on 2009-06-13, 11:12

Hey, dats, when i was reading this one I thought it was a copy, for a second, wow aa is a bich lately, sorry man , I willl turnaround .. well done on the qualifing, GL and kick some buts.. Razor Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Clibar on 2009-06-14, 10:03

WTG Dats, hopefully in the bigger tourny's you can improve on your $1. I feel your pain on the AA cracked, but two tourny's in a row, was probablly the same dealer Twisted Evil . lol. Good luck to you in the big 1's.
Clibar
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on 2009-06-14, 13:10

yeah i been a magnet for some tough beats myself these days,just keep grinding away it will pay off

Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down