Post  Admin on 2009-06-04, 14:31

Heres Pitbull Poker adding 25.00 to a Feltfanatics game

Type of Event: $1 Buy In with $25 Added

Name of Event: Feltfanatics June #1
Date: june 13th

Start Time: 8pm est

Password: ffrules

Min Players: 10

So there is no reason any member should miss out on this opportunity,if you have an account at pitbull come register and play,if you dont have an account simply visit the home page,and you,ll see a link for a free $10.00 no deposit required at pitbull poker,thats right just register and you get 10 bucks free...and you too can compete in this private tournament with 25.00 added

Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: $25.00 added at Pitbull Poker

Post  Mad Clint on 2009-06-05, 18:35

Cool, I'm in this one to. Ya'll need to check it out, if you don't have an account at pitbill then your crazy not to join up. Your account is prefunded with $10 as the Admin mentioned. This is your chance to start a bankroll outa think air. So what are you waiting for? Stop reading this and get over there, sign up and reg for the tourny. Why are you still here get going already!!! $10 is waiting for you!!!

Good Luck On Da Feltz Cool
Mad Clint
Moderators
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SiresNme on 2009-06-07, 08:59

The wife joined yesterday and did well, I will fiqure out my log in here sooner or later. LOL Joints is still lerning the site, or am sure she would have loved to played this one.
SiresNme
Moderators
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  datsme53 on 2009-06-07, 11:58

Good job getting this tourney! I won't be able to make this one... got a home football game the 13th and the 20th. Last nights game was a good one. Down 19 to 9 at the half... came back and won it 38-34! Clinched a playoff game too! Hope to be able to make the next one. Good luck to all who enter. Great opportunity here for anyone to get into this tourney. 10 bucks free just to open an account at Pitbull! Go get it done and play this FF buy in! May the flops be with you! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum