FAQ
 Search
Play online poker with thousands of real people for FREE
Shopmotion

The new mini blog

Go down

The new mini blog

Post  Admin on 2009-06-01, 16:59

After a reguest i went and found this like mini blog system you guys are seeing at the top of the forum.this thing is new it needs to be test drove...if you scroll it all the way down you,ll see you have the oppontunity to make post and answer them..i,m hoping that as the post that came with the thing disappear we,ll not see post from other locations...as i stated i,m new to this..for all i know a lil gremlin pops out n eats my forum.The people who have made this request will find out its a comment device...its not a blog,but nor is the one you have me trying to imitate.This lil gizmos 1st failure is in the admin section it leaves me no ability to edit the post..i,ve contacted the deveolper to see if its possible to do this so i,m waiting for a response.Please be warned if any deflamatory comments are made on this thing i will immediately remove it...lets just use discretion here. I,m an honest straight forward kind of guy and i,m trying to meet your needs...as a person i see no reason not to just post information where it belongs...with the exception of the players lounge which has no restrictions....i also have live feeds on nearly every page which give the latest topics...maybe you hadnt noticed them...but alas in an effort to welcome you and make you feel at home i did this,i hope it suits your needs and i hope you use the discretion i ask for as it is at the top of my forum.i,ll check back in on this thread as i do all of them..please feel free to comment openly on it..or on my opinion of it...my goal is to give you a forum to fill your needs,and i will continue to improve upon this.
anyway make some post on the darned thing n lets see if it fulfills your needs...if not its just back to the drawing board

Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The new mini blog

Post  SiresNme on 2009-06-01, 23:42

am liking it so far! And tyvm for getting it up so fast. I am still figureing out the reply fuction, am not sure if there is a bug there or not.

I as many others are getting the hang of the layout, and understand what your saying about posting in the sections that fit the topic. I am guilty myself but improving. But I aslo think that the mini blog was reqested for exactly what it is, a quicky! You know how Fanantics can be? LOL

Thank you again for all your efforts.

And I would like to add another big welcome to all the new members and remind you that i am here and willing to help you if I can.

Be safe / Be Well All

Sires
SiresNme
Moderators
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on 2009-06-02, 12:46

to reference the blurry screen shots...if you klik the sho you are taken to a different version of the same blurry shot...but if you put the cursor on it it becomes a magnifier click it and the shot becomes crystal clear

Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mad Clint on 2009-06-04, 18:58

Well holy crap, I'm gonna have to sell my buissness and get on welfare to keep up with the going ons here study

lol! Well it looks ok, not as neat and orderly to find post you like reading but if it's what people like then it shall be. The Admin likes to please ya'll cheers
Mad Clint
Moderators
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Clibar on 2009-06-05, 08:36

It is ok for now, to those that are not happy with it, i spent hours and hours looking for a better mini blog to install, admin did as well, so far this is the best we have found. If anyone knows of a better way to have the "quick" shout outs, please inform admin or myself. Thank you guys soooooo much for being here.

Clint B
Clibar
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  1PLAYFUL1 on 2009-06-29, 18:33

GOOD STUFF GLAD 2 BE APART OF THIS FORUM

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content