FAQ
 Search
Play online poker with thousands of real people for FREE
Shopmotion

HiIIII Allllllll

Go down

HiIIII Allllllll

Post  Angel K on 2009-03-26, 20:06

Glad to be here, great site guys! Likes and dislikes in poker...hmmmm....I like to win, I dislike losing! HAHAHA But really, I play mostly fake money on PS, have been for years. I hate that my habits have changed over that time to accomodate donkey playing or bingo poker, because most of the time that's all there is at those tables. Now, when I do go play a tourney in person (with friends), I'm all messed up at and it takes me awhile to get my game back. I'm hoping to join some freerolls and take some advice from all you fanatics to get my game back permanently. Gl all! Smile

Back to top Go down

we love you kinsy

Post  Admin on 2009-03-26, 21:38

and you are more than welcome here..

Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HiIIII Allllllll

Post  Clibar on 2009-03-26, 23:53

Very good idea to play the freerolls kinsy. Gotta watch out in the freerolls the first few rounds, donky rounds i call em. Then you can get into a rythm and play a good startagy. Good luck on the felts.

Clint B
Clibar
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mad Clint on 2009-03-27, 13:45

Yes freerolls are the best way to build bankroll without risking your own money. Lots of people have started out this way. HAHAHA I like that Clint "donkey rounds" couldn't have discribed it any better. Good luck kinsy
Mad Clint
Moderators
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mad Clint on 2009-04-06, 18:03

I would agree with that, but occasionally you can find cash paying freerolls in your country. Look in tournament/regional, they also have some cool prizes for your area. I tried out for Flames tickes myself, but I soon discovered Canada has mass quantities of donkeys. There are freerolls @ just about every site. I will pick one that is in my schedule, I don't always have time for the better ones! But since I have money in most my accounts I try and build off that Wink Good luck
Mad Clint
Moderators
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel K on 2009-04-06, 22:01

Thanks for the advice El donko! I do have a time issue with freerolls though. They are always at times not convenient for me! go figure.. I will definately be checking some out sooon though, now I know where to go Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum