FAQ
 Search
Play online poker with thousands of real people for FREE
Shopmotion

Donkeys are everywhere

Go down

Donkeys are everywhere

Post  Mad Clint on 2009-03-26, 11:55

who the hell calls a preflop raise with 8/5???? wtf is this world coming to. 3 ppl in the had, I had K Q flop comes up 5/Q/8 ...I bet the guy with 8 5 goes all in and the other was holding AA he calls so I call....gosh darn...I wouldn't have had a problem getting beat by the AA but wtf was this guy thinking. This was a cash tourny, everyone payed to play.Getting so sick of the donkeys out there....I might just go postal on their ass.
Mad Clint
Moderators
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Donkeys are everywhere

Post  Clibar on 2009-03-26, 18:06

I got 1 of those donks back for ya Clint. i raised 2.5 times the bb, donk who was 1st to act and had only limped in, desides he is going to play. I had 88 flop comes k38, i was on the button, donk bets 3 bucks, i call. turn was J(board is total rainbow), donk throws another 3 bucks, i put him all in and he called. cards over and OMG donk has 57 os. Love them donks every once in awhile!!
Good Luck on the felts!!

CLB
Clibar
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mad Clint on 2009-03-27, 14:28

HAhaha nice going Clint. Playing chit cards all the time you will eveually lose. Glad to a donkey get it's ass woop hehe Good luck at the tables bro
Mad Clint
Moderators
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

donks the world over...

Post  Admin on 2009-03-28, 11:30

well no need n wondering where the "mad clint"came from but for all you guys who are victims of a donk attack just go here http://www.thedonkeyline.com/

Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum