Felt Fanatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» hello a comunauty
Doyles Sunday Grand ITM Finish Empty2010-03-03, 18:00 by belette

» Play with The Felt Fanatics TONIGHT
Doyles Sunday Grand ITM Finish Empty2010-02-02, 21:46 by JoeShowdown

» PLEASE DO NOT POST ON THIS FORUM
Doyles Sunday Grand ITM Finish Empty2010-01-17, 12:34 by trucker103

» Final Table Finish in Private Tourney 01-03-10
Doyles Sunday Grand ITM Finish Empty2010-01-04, 01:20 by datsme53

» Ever go on a Romantic Sleigh Ride? Check it out!
Doyles Sunday Grand ITM Finish Empty2010-01-03, 20:07 by datsme53

» 1000$ twitter on cake
Doyles Sunday Grand ITM Finish Empty2009-12-30, 09:00 by ncbluez

» GoHard $100 Grand Slam Final Table Finish! 12-28-09
Doyles Sunday Grand ITM Finish Empty2009-12-30, 08:59 by ncbluez

» 12/29 Felt Fanatics Firestorm Results
Doyles Sunday Grand ITM Finish Empty2009-12-30, 08:55 by ncbluez

» New tournament on Tues @ FTP!
Doyles Sunday Grand ITM Finish Empty2009-12-27, 19:02 by mawlin

Affiliates
free forum

Cake Poker
Online Poker Room and Poker Tournaments - Carbon Poker
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Play online poker with thousands of real people for FREE

Doyles Sunday Grand ITM Finish

4 posters

Go down

Doyles Sunday Grand ITM Finish Empty Doyles Sunday Grand ITM Finish

Post  datsme53 2009-05-18, 01:45

Doyles Sunday Grand ITM Finish DoylesSundayGrandITMfinish05-17-09

Well.... I hated this one. I was in at around 12k and needing a hand when I got a K,J suited clubs.... I limped in, was called by a couple.... flop came J,?,K.... So I have flopped 2 pair and one of the callers was a big stack. The big stack went all in and I called. The big stack had K,Q off! I'm sitting pretty... turn was nothing and then came the river.... yep... a Q!Mad Mad Knocked me out into 47th place for $2.50!Mad
That would have put me up to over 28k and in the top 25 at that point... and who knows from there with some chips! Just can't seem to break through in this tourney and get a really good cash. Oh well... next week ... I guess... , but it may be difficult for me to do feeder qualifiers for this now.. working and getting up at 5 AM. I should be in bed now lol.

thehogster is still in this one. As of right now...he just dropped from 76k to 44k..but don't bet he won't come back and win it. Good luck to you hogster! cheers
datsme53
datsme53
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Doyles Sunday Grand ITM Finish Empty Re: Doyles Sunday Grand ITM Finish

Post  battlecat2828 2009-05-18, 02:31

datsme53 wrote:Doyles Sunday Grand ITM Finish DoylesSundayGrandITMfinish05-17-09

Well.... I hated this one. I was in at around 12k and needing a hand when I got a K,J suited clubs.... I limped in, was called by a couple.... flop came J,?,K.... So I have flopped 2 pair and one of the callers was a big stack. The big stack went all in and I called. The big stack had K,Q off! I'm sitting pretty... turn was nothing and then came the river.... yep... a Q!Mad Mad Knocked me out into 47th place for $2.50!Mad
That would have put me up to over 28k and in the top 25 at that point... and who knows from there with some chips! Just can't seem to break through in this tourney and get a really good cash. Oh well... next week ... I guess... , but it may be difficult for me to do feeder qualifiers for this now.. working and getting up at 5 AM. I should be in bed now lol.

thehogster is still in this one. As of right now...he just dropped from 76k to 44k..but don't bet he won't come back and win it. Good luck to you hogster! cheers
tough beat better luck next time because we all no thier will more, hows this for a streak i've lost 16 big games in a row with some one calling my all in with junk and i was holding pocket A's and they were crack, im thinking i might have to take a break what do u think. Twisted Evil Embarassed Twisted Evil
battlecat2828
battlecat2828

Back to top Go down

Doyles Sunday Grand ITM Finish Empty reep

Post  LargeLooker 2009-05-18, 11:50

nice finish me, when that far along going out with a hand like that must of been
like falling thru a icey pond. lol i'm still learning how not to go against chip stack
when having a great hand. Out of every great hand against chip stack i've been
cursed and ruled to fall. I'm staying away from the bulls for now, but good luck thru today
LargeLooker
LargeLooker
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Clibar 2009-05-19, 15:56

Good job dats, you sure seem to be itm alot,lol. Keep it up bro.

Good luck on the felts

Clint B
Clibar
Clibar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down