Search
Play online poker with thousands of real people for FREE
Shopmotion

Hiyas From Colorado Springs

Go down

Hiyas From Colorado Springs

Post  SSexyOTR on 2009-05-07, 11:58

Hello,
My name is Pamela aka SSexyOTR ..I am from Colorado Springs and Poker is my business..I own a Live Poker Radio online and met Clibar at the tables this morning... just popping in to say hi...and look forward to meeting more of you...oh nice site BTW Twisted Evil

May your Flops be FLOPTASTIC~!!!!

SSexy

Back to top Go down

Re: Hiyas From Colorado Springs

Post  Admin on 2009-05-07, 13:41

Welcome!And thanks for joining i hope you find everything you need here,if theres anything i can do to help just shoot me a message anytime.Good luck on the felts!

Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Clibar on 2009-05-07, 13:49

Hi SSexy, thanks for joining! And thanks so much for the double shout out on your station. That's a very cool deal you have. I wish i coulda hung out with you a bit more this morning, we will have to play together again sometime. Any site or poker insite you may have, feel free to post it or pm me. Again, great to have you here!!

Good luck on the felts

Clint B
Clibar
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Thanks

Post  SSexyOTR on 2009-05-07, 14:07

Thanks for the warm welcome....glad you got the chance to tune into my radio Smile and you're welcome for the shoutouts... nice playing you as well....hope to see you again on the felt.. watch out for us Poker Chicks lol
toodles,
SSexy

Back to top Go down

Post  R1ckJon3z on 2009-05-07, 21:25

Hey SSexy,

Welcome to the site and look forward to seeing you at the tables!

Back to top Go down

Post  datsme53 on 2009-05-07, 21:49

Welcome to Felt Fanatics! Glad you decided to join us also! We have an excellent staff and a good core of members here. Hope you will join us on the tables soon. Looking forward to playing poker with you. Good luck to you on the felts... and may the flops be with you! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mad Clint on 2009-05-09, 03:41

Welcome to fanatics SSexyOTR, look forward to playing sometime. Funny avtar you have lol.
Good luck on da feltz Cool
Mad Clint
Moderators
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SiresNme on 2009-05-12, 23:42

SSexyOTR wrote:Hello,
My name is Pamela aka SSexyOTR ..I am from Colorado Springs and Poker is my business..I own a Live Poker Radio online and met Clibar at the tables this morning... just popping in to say hi...and look forward to meeting more of you...oh nice site BTW Twisted Evil

May your Flops be FLOPTASTIC~!!!!

SSexy

Greetings & welcome! I am also looking to play with some FF, what is your favrite site? I play mostly at Poker Stars, but am willing to check out new sites.
SiresNme
Moderators
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  trucker103 on 2009-05-14, 19:04

how u doin
hello ssexy and welcome nice peeps here and just starting to grow so enjoy this is and will be a good site for a long time to come . and floptastic gl on the felts .

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum