Felt Fanatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» hello a comunauty
Poker Stars Freeroll to WSOP via 10 man SNG's got 1 win! Empty2010-03-03, 18:00 by belette

» Play with The Felt Fanatics TONIGHT
Poker Stars Freeroll to WSOP via 10 man SNG's got 1 win! Empty2010-02-02, 21:46 by JoeShowdown

» PLEASE DO NOT POST ON THIS FORUM
Poker Stars Freeroll to WSOP via 10 man SNG's got 1 win! Empty2010-01-17, 12:34 by trucker103

» Final Table Finish in Private Tourney 01-03-10
Poker Stars Freeroll to WSOP via 10 man SNG's got 1 win! Empty2010-01-04, 01:20 by datsme53

» Ever go on a Romantic Sleigh Ride? Check it out!
Poker Stars Freeroll to WSOP via 10 man SNG's got 1 win! Empty2010-01-03, 20:07 by datsme53

» 1000$ twitter on cake
Poker Stars Freeroll to WSOP via 10 man SNG's got 1 win! Empty2009-12-30, 09:00 by ncbluez

» GoHard $100 Grand Slam Final Table Finish! 12-28-09
Poker Stars Freeroll to WSOP via 10 man SNG's got 1 win! Empty2009-12-30, 08:59 by ncbluez

» 12/29 Felt Fanatics Firestorm Results
Poker Stars Freeroll to WSOP via 10 man SNG's got 1 win! Empty2009-12-30, 08:55 by ncbluez

» New tournament on Tues @ FTP!
Poker Stars Freeroll to WSOP via 10 man SNG's got 1 win! Empty2009-12-27, 19:02 by mawlin

Affiliates
free forum

Cake Poker
Online Poker Room and Poker Tournaments - Carbon Poker
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Play online poker with thousands of real people for FREE

Poker Stars Freeroll to WSOP via 10 man SNG's got 1 win!

3 posters

Go down

Poker Stars Freeroll to WSOP via 10 man SNG's got 1 win! Empty Poker Stars Freeroll to WSOP via 10 man SNG's got 1 win!

Post  datsme53 2009-05-03, 01:22

Poker Stars Freeroll to WSOP via 10 man SNG's got 1 win! PokerStarsShootoutwin05-02-09

PokerStars has a WSOP freeroll via SNG's .. You enter just like any other freeroll and do 10 man SNG's until you either win or get knocked off. This is my first rd 1 win.. have to wait for other matches to conclude to continue...I guess.. this is a work in progress... report back when I lose lol!!!

Finishing up here lol!
Got Knocked out of 2nd rd finished 207th. Had a full boat heads up and got knocked out by a better one. lol! He hit it on the river. Made mine on the flop!
Damn tough way to go out of it. Wanted to see how these things go to report on them. Just finished another Rd 1 ... got to heads up and got knocked out with another full boat ... yep ... I had one too.

Anyway... these aren't too difficult to do really... just avoiding a donk hand like that would be key lol. Didn't see em coming, but draws are never predictable I guess. I had to wait quite a while for the 2nd round to get started. You have to wait until all other tables have finished before you get another one started. It takes 4 wins to get to the final, so not impossible, but it might take some time... don't think later rounds would have that much wait to get another started. You don't have to beat all 10,000 players in it.. just win 4 in a row and your in the final. 10 players make it from each one of these to the final. Their on PokerStars... Tourney tab/ Regional tab and are listed as "WSOP Freeroll 4x-Shootout Sat[US & Canada]"

There are listings for other countries too... so if your not from US & Canada.. check those out in the listing for your country or region.
datsme53
datsme53
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Poker Stars Freeroll to WSOP via 10 man SNG's got 1 win! Empty Re: Poker Stars Freeroll to WSOP via 10 man SNG's got 1 win!

Post  Mad Clint 2009-05-04, 03:31

Better luck next time dats. Shoot out is very time consuming, if you knock out your opponent early they be prepared to sit around and wait lol. Thing about shoot out tournies is you don't want to be playing other tournies while playing a shoot out match, they are quick to your turn and can fusrtate you if your playing another serious tourny. Play a ring game or just relax on the couch and have the volume full blast might be an option.
Mad Clint
Mad Clint
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Poker Stars Freeroll to WSOP via 10 man SNG's got 1 win! Empty Re: Poker Stars Freeroll to WSOP via 10 man SNG's got 1 win!

Post  R1ckJon3z 2009-05-04, 23:20

Never played in one of those before, but sounds cool. I play on Poker Stars a little bit, so I might give it a shot Smile
R1ckJon3z
R1ckJon3z
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  Mad Clint 2009-05-05, 20:01

I tried one last night and was out first hand lol...I was BB and had pocket 8's, I called a raise 3x the blind. flop came down Q84...I raise to 200, next thing I know I'm looking at calling all in. I figured dude had KK or something so I call, well I'll be a donkeys bare ass uncle. The guy has Q 8, I knew the odds were big time in my favor. turn was nothing but sure as shit the river comes down a Q. LMAO I just don't get these donkeys anymore. lol...they must be sucking off the dealers before the game starts Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Mad Clint
Mad Clint
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum