Search
Play online poker with thousands of real people for FREE
Shopmotion

Good tourny's Empty

Good tourny's

Go down

Good tourny's Empty Good tourny's

Post  Clibar on 2009-04-21, 23:02

I played last night in a doyles $3.30 buy in tourny, it was a bounty with $1 on everyones head. I started out preaty well and as we went to second break i had knocked out 4 people and was chip leader. Man the break was a real cooler, as my cards went dead after we started back. After about 35 minutes into the 3rd hour (35 minutes of no cards) i finished in the money at 38th. I profited about 7 bucks.

Today i got into a $10+1 buy in tourny on Doyles, after sitting in it for a bit i realized it was a rebuy add-on tourny(uhoh) I made it to the break with out haveing to rebuy(wheeew) Now everyone in the tourny was adding on so i did too. With about 90 people left in tourny i was right in the middle of the field. The tourny paid 40, after playing in a few hands and winning a couple, i found myself in 15th-20th place for a long while, watching people slowly fall out. Got down to 45 people and i ended up knocking out 2 small stacks, good move??? UMMMM NO, then the 2 chip leaders joined the 3rd and 4th place guys at my table(u kidding me). They were really kinda pushy and i called a few hands to see a flop, as i had those kinda cards. To wrap it up, i dwindled down my chips(ITM by now) got down to 11k in chips and 9-9, went all in got called by A-j os and he rivered an ace. All in all it turned out ok. Profited about $16. I'll take that over loosing anyday.

Best part of these two tourny's, i didnt run into not 1 donkey. They all seemed to be good players, exp. the tourny today. Now we had some small stacks that would go, all in, but they had decent cards and were against a wall. Some of the big stacks made some iffy calls, but 4 or 5 k chips against your 70 to 90 k is small % with chance to take someone out. If you havent checked out Doyles, i say give em a try!!

Good luck on the felts

Clint B
Clibar
Clibar
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Good tourny's Empty reply

Post  LargeLooker on 2009-04-21, 23:57

sounds like a decent turnover, I especcially liked the sound of this bounty of a $1 being placed on everyones head for that tournament. good job
LargeLooker
LargeLooker
Moderators
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Good tourny's Empty Re: Good tourny's

Post  Mad Clint on 2009-04-22, 15:29

I have played the 3.30 bounty tourny but when I played it was big time infest with donkeys. You must have played on a donkey holiday lol. I did manage to get a few heads when I played and it covered my buy in. Those bounty tournies are tough, there are a lot of all ins. I have been playing fulltilt alot, there is an iron man challege that appeals to me. If you make aleast 1 point a day for the month you are invited to a 2K freeroll. I have built my account pretty healthy on fulltilt and just a few more days to go I will be playing for some free cash Very Happy
Good Luck on the felts Cool
Mad Clint
Mad Clint
Moderators
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  datsme53 on 2009-04-23, 03:08

Good job in those! Cash is always a good thing lol! I'm getting that deal a lot lately. Where ever I'm playing it seems like they are putting all the biggest stacks at one table when it comes down toward the last. Today I was chip leader in a tourney and was up and down from leader to 4th for a while... they had 5 out of the top 6 positions on my table. Is this a common practice? I sure don't remember it happening so much as it has the last couple of days.

Back to top Go down

Post  Cookie on 2009-04-23, 07:34

Mad Clint wrote:You must have played on a donkey holiday lol.

I don't think there is such a day! LOL! Laughing

Good job on the tourneys...IMO, coming out richer than going in is always a good thing! Keep up the good playing!

Back to top Go down

Post  Clibar on 2009-04-23, 17:20

Thank you!!
Clibar
Clibar
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mad Clint on 2009-04-24, 02:33

Cookie wrote:
Mad Clint wrote:You must have played on a donkey holiday lol.

I don't think there is such a day! LOL! Laughing

Good job on the tourneys...IMO, coming out richer than going in is always a good thing! Keep up the good playing!
We can only wish eh!!! lol lol!
Mad Clint
Mad Clint
Moderators
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: