Felt Fanatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» hello a comunauty
Rakeback Article Empty2010-03-03, 18:00 by belette

» Play with The Felt Fanatics TONIGHT
Rakeback Article Empty2010-02-02, 21:46 by JoeShowdown

» PLEASE DO NOT POST ON THIS FORUM
Rakeback Article Empty2010-01-17, 12:34 by trucker103

» Final Table Finish in Private Tourney 01-03-10
Rakeback Article Empty2010-01-04, 01:20 by datsme53

» Ever go on a Romantic Sleigh Ride? Check it out!
Rakeback Article Empty2010-01-03, 20:07 by datsme53

» 1000$ twitter on cake
Rakeback Article Empty2009-12-30, 09:00 by ncbluez

» GoHard $100 Grand Slam Final Table Finish! 12-28-09
Rakeback Article Empty2009-12-30, 08:59 by ncbluez

» 12/29 Felt Fanatics Firestorm Results
Rakeback Article Empty2009-12-30, 08:55 by ncbluez

» New tournament on Tues @ FTP!
Rakeback Article Empty2009-12-27, 19:02 by mawlin

Affiliates
free forum

Cake Poker
Online Poker Room and Poker Tournaments - Carbon Poker
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Play online poker with thousands of real people for FREE

Rakeback Article

3 posters

Go down

Rakeback Article Empty Rakeback Article

Post  Admin 2009-04-07, 07:47

What is Rakeback for Online Poker?

1st let me show you what exactly the rake is in online poker. If you play poker now or even want to this will be important.
Rake is how poker rooms make their money. That is the money that the poker rooms deduct from every pot. Usually the rake is
a couple of percent with a cap at around $3 at the highest limits. There is also rake on tournaments, where the large
portion of the buy in goes to the price pool, and a little fee goes to the poker site. The poker rooms make huge money
from the rake the players contribute with. It is not unusual that a single player pay $3000 to the poker room every month,
and that’s just one player. A poker room with more than 10,000 active players earns quite a lot of money to say the least.
So what is rakeback your asking,let me give a short explanation.
Rakeback is a refund to the players. Poker players receive a percentage of the rake they pay to the poker room. A normal
rakeback offer is between 25 and 40 percent, but sometimes players can get an even better offer. If you receive 35% rakeback,
and rake $1000 one month, you will get $350 back. The more you rake, the more you get back. That is basically what rakeback is about.

If you want to get rakeback you usually have to sign up at a poker room through an affiliate. An affiliate is someone who signs
up players and earns money from the players’ rake. There are many sites that are affiliates and can offer players good deals.
The rakeback site earns a couple of percent of your total rake back, but the major part of it goes back into your bankroll.

Some of the poker variations are better suitable for a rakeback deal. If you play shorthanded poker, you are involved in more pots,
and therefore pay more rake. If you play at more than one table at the time you also play more hands, and pay more rake. When you
are involved in a lot of pots you should definitely play with rakeback.
So if your going to play poker online then finding a good rakeback program is essential.I have been been playing online poker since
1990 and wish i had 1st went thru a good affiliate,with a variety of rakeback programs...my savings would be in the tens of thousands!
So in short before you just register to a poker site register with an affiliate 1st,there you will be elgible for many rakeback offers,
no deposit bonuses,private tournaments,sign up bonuses,ect.Most affiliate programs are free mine is at feltfanatics.com,but if your
looking you,ll find thousands of these programs that can begin you on a safe and profitable poker experience.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Rakeback Article Empty Re: Rakeback Article

Post  Mad Clint 2009-04-08, 16:49

I have heard of the rakeback but never have seen a site that offer it. Where are these sites, how do I get in the program? I would definitely be interest in getting back some rent money Razz
Mad Clint
Mad Clint
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Clibar 2009-04-08, 22:22

I am going to have to do a lil research on the whole rakeback programs, if we can offer it then we will let you know soon.
Clibar
Clibar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Rakeback Article Empty where...right here!

Post  Admin 2009-04-08, 22:48

i have aced poker tight now listed,but the deal for the most part is that if you are already a member at a site getting rake back wont be easy...so if theres sites your thinking about give me the info and i,ll get you the rakeback link
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mad Clint 2009-04-09, 11:09

Well then for the most part I'm shit outa luck then lol...I haven't played cake yet tho
Mad Clint
Mad Clint
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Mad Clint 2009-04-09, 11:11

Admin wrote:i have aced poker tight now listed,but the deal for the most part is that if you are already a member at a site getting rake back wont be easy...so if theres sites your thinking about give me the info and i,ll get you the rakeback link

Is that listed as aced.com?
Just a thought, maybe you should put a link page up
Mad Clint
Mad Clint
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Mad Clint 2009-04-09, 11:39

Mad Clint wrote:
Admin wrote:i have aced poker tight now listed,but the deal for the most part is that if you are already a member at a site getting rake back wont be easy...so if theres sites your thinking about give me the info and i,ll get you the rakeback link

Is that listed as aced.com?
Just a thought, maybe you should put a link page up

Ok I look like a fool here lol, there is a link tab but I see it on the home page which I hardly visit. I have the forum in my fav and it takes me right to the forum. Maybe one right in the forum? lol Twisted Evil
Mad Clint
Mad Clint
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Clibar 2009-04-09, 23:25

We will soon have a button for those pages, gunna take a lil time though, you should however check out the ole home page every now and then, lol. Might be something interesting there someday Very Happy We will get it done as soon as we can though, thanks for the post!

Clint B
Clibar
Clibar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum