FAQ
 Search
Play online poker with thousands of real people for FREE
Shopmotion

Hi all Im new here!!!!

Go down

Hi all Im new here!!!!

Post  angelfire4201 on 2009-04-06, 18:23

Cool site..thanks for the invite. I like the Dizzler music player...I have one on my myspace profile...I will be watching for the freerolls to start here. I have played Texas Holdem both online and at home with friends for a few years now. Of course I like winning!!! LOL

Last edited by angelfire4201 on 2009-04-06, 18:49; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to let you know I like winning...)

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi all Im new here!!!!

Post  Clibar on 2009-04-06, 18:41

Hello angel fire, welcome to the site. Hope we can get those freerolls going for you fanatics very soon. Need anything just post it, will do our best!!!

Good luck on the felts

Clint B
Clibar
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

welcome angel

Post  Admin on 2009-04-06, 20:58

yes i like the dizzler player too,i hope you have fun here and let me know if theres more i can do to improve the site,good luck on the felts

Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel K on 2009-04-06, 21:39

Welcome Angel! Very cute baby in the pic! Glad to see some more females joining the fanatic team Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mad Clint on 2009-04-07, 22:29

Welcome to the home of the fanatics angelfire4201. There are many freerolls posted for many sites in the freeroll section to keep us busy until jimmy and clint get crackin at some. I'm sure they are just around the corner, this site has grown rapidly in one month Very Happy Good luck
Mad Clint
Moderators
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Thank You...

Post  angelfire4201 on 2009-04-08, 00:02

for all the welcomes and well wishes. Glad to be a part of this site. Im glad to meet all of you. Good Luck on the felt! Im excited about our first freeroll.
The baby in the picture is my grandaughter.

There is an improvement I would like to see...on the yellow/cream colored areas you have white print...this is very difficult to see/read. Im talking about the white lettering under our avatars and on our profiles. This is an awesome site...Im passing the word on to others.

Back to top Go down

Post  Clibar on 2009-04-08, 00:12

Join us in chat angelfire
Clibar
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  datsme53 on 2009-04-08, 16:38

Welcome angelfire! Looks as though you have an angel in your arms too!
Hope you stick around here and get to know everyone here. First tourney is Monday night. Hope to see you there. Good luck to you on the felts! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum